[Insight-users] Fwd: HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi build problems

Peter pbnoel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:55:19 EDT 2009

 Dear ITK-USERS,

 I m a new user to ITK and therefore I probably do something obvious
 wrong. I m trying to use the Example of Hybrid Segmentation which I
 found in the patented folder. I used Cmake in combination with Visual
 Studio 2008. If I open the generated VC project and and try to build I
 get several errors because Include directories are missing. After
 adding all the missing directories and the lib directory I get about
 1000 errors... Is there any thing special i have to do to get the
 patented stuff working? (I got other segmentations examples without
 problems working)

 Thank You, Peter