[Insight-users] Linear programming in ITK

Kaveh Kohan kaveh.kohan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 11:26:03 EDT 2009

>Hi Markus.
>
>If I am not very much mistaken, linear programming is more than solving a system of linear equations. Basically, I am looking for an implementation of >simplex method inside ITK. Any ideas about that?
>
>Best regards,
>Yulia

Yulia,

I have not ran into any lp solver in ITK (may be there is and I have looked for it carefully) but why don't you take a look at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/#TOCdocumentation

it is free and in term of solvers for lp sounds very comprehensive. I have not ever used it so I cannot judge about performance or scalability.

Kaveh