[Insight-users] ConnectedThresholdImageFilter does take into accopunt the configuration

Daanen Vincent daanen at koelis.com
Mon Oct 12 08:55:49 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I still have problems to use  the itk::ConnectedThresholdImageFilter.

Luis, I do not have any problem in Debug mode and although the printed
values are not the ones I set in the  filter, it seems that the process uses
the good ones to filter the image !!

But, the same code still crashes in release mode in the Update method...