[Insight-users] how to start working with ITK

a.r. yasaswy yasaswy_iiitm at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 8 16:02:00 EDT 2009

hi,

i am a windows user and i am using VC++ 2005 edition.I used CMale to generate files and VC++ to build.Now how do I start working and how can i compile and execute all those examples ?? How to start writing my new code??

I am new to this so please kindly help me.For the last 2 days i am working on this and today i was able to build the file successfully in VC++ now i am not getting how to compile and execute the many algo's that are given.

Please help me out.

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew