[Insight-users] Compiling problems in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 8 11:50:02 EDT 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for the report.

Could you please mention:

           1) Gcc version ?
           2) ITK Version ?

We have build ITK with GCC 4.3 and 4.4 without compilation
errors, as you can verify on the ITK Dashboard:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight

Is there a chance that you could contribute a Nightly
build with this compiler to the ITK Dashboard ?

In this way we will be able to fix all the issues.

Please let us know,