[Insight-users] MRF filter for 3D image classification

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 8 10:32:54 EDT 2009

Hi Ying,

What parameters are you passing to the method:

  void SetNeighborhoodRadius(const NeighborhoodRadiusType &);

??

and for the method:

  /** Set the weighting parameters (used in MRF algorithms). This is a
   * function allowing the users to set the weight matrix by providing a
   * a 1D array of weights. The default implementation supports  a
   * 3 x 3 x 3 kernel. The labeler needs to be extended for a different
   * kernel size. */
  virtual void SetMRFNeighborhoodWeight( std::vector<double> BetaMatrix );

Please let us know,