[Insight-users] itkOrientedImage functionalities in itkImage?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 8 08:36:55 EDT 2009

Hi Antoine,

Yes, the  itk::Image has been equivalent to the itk::OrientedImage
since October 16th 2008 (almost exactly a year ago).

This change was therefore, part of the release of ITK 3.10 made
on November 4th 2008.

If you are using ITK 3.14, then yes, definitely the itk::Image must
behave identically to the itk::OrientedImage.