[Insight-users] Segmented volume scaling problem, why its working with 2D and not with 3D?

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 6 10:09:08 EDT 2009

Dear Luis and Itk users,
I’m trying to scale a segmented volume (obtained by confidence connected filter)using itkAffineTransform but the result volume has information only in one slide. When I use the original volume instead of the segmented one, the results are fine.
I applied the same code to  2D image ( segmented  image using confidence connected filter)and the original image, the results are fine for both of them.
What I cannot understand is why  this is working for 2D original image, 2D segmented image, the original volume and not for the 3D segmented volume ?
I attach both codes that I use for my test(2D and 3D cases)
Thank you
Juliette