[Insight-users] parameters = registration->GetLastTransformParameters(); ?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:42:18 EDT 2009

After the registration has completed I do:

      parameters = registration->GetLastTransformParameters();

where the transform is a BSplineDeformableTransform.

When I print 'parameters' I get a long list of values. Is it correct
that the list of values are to be understood as:

x0,x1,x2,...,xN, y0,y1,y2,...,yN, z0,z1,z2, ..., zN

for 3D case ?

I would like to write this array to a file and then later read it back
into a parameters array from this file. Something like:

    std::ifstream infile;
    infile.open(coeff_path.c_str(), std::ios_base::in);
    for(unsigned int n=0; n < numberOfCoefficient; n++) {
      infile >>  parameters[n];
    }
    infile.close();

I assume this should work fine as long as the file contains the
parameters in the same sequence.