[Insight-users] How to use TransformFileReader and TransformFileWriter?

Ramón Casero Cañas ramon.casero at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 14:39:52 EDT 2009

李健 wrote:
> Dear all:
>
> Is there any place where I can find the instructions and examples of
> using TransformFileReader and TransformFileWriter?

Hi 李健,

When you download the ITK source code (e.g.
InsightToolkit-3.16.0.tar.gz) from

http://www.itk.org/ITK/resources/software.html

it provides a directory called Examples. You can then search the files
in that directory for examples on how to use a particular class.

For instance, if you are using Linux or Cygwin, you can run something like

$ grep -r  TransformFileReader Examples/

and this will tell you that the example files that use
TransformFileReader are

IO/TransformReadWrite.cxx
Registration/DeformableRegistration8.cxx
Registration/DeformableRegistration14.cxx
Registration/DeformableRegistration15.cxx

If you are using Windows, you can do a file search by content.

Another good source of information is the "ITK Software Guide", that you
can download from the link above too. In this case, though, I think the
Guide has no information about TransformFileReader or
TransformFileWriter (or I couldn't find it ;) )

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807