[Insight-users] resampler->Update(); ??

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:29:27 EDT 2009

In some code I do:
   typedef itk::ResampleImageFilter< FixedImageType, FixedImageType >
                                            ResampleFilterType;
   ResampleFilterType resampler = ResampleFilterType::New();

    resampler->SetInput(imageM);
    resampler->SetTransform(registration->GetTransform());
    resampler->SetInterpolator(registration->GetInterpolator());
    resampler->SetOutputOrigin(imageF->GetOrigin());
    resampler->SetOutputSpacing(imageF->GetSpacing());
    resampler->SetSize(imageF->GetLargestPossibleRegion().GetSize());
    resampler->SetDefaultPixelValue(DefaultPixelValue);
    resampler->Update();

I have implemented my own transform and would like to be sure that its
the one that is applied when calling:

    resampler->Update();

but where is the implementation of:

    resampler->Update();

I have tried walking up the inheritance hieraki but I cannot find the
implementation.  Any ideas?