[Insight-users] Image dimension/subimage

Matthias Dodt matthias.dodt at mdc-berlin.de
Fri Oct 2 10:00:35 EDT 2009

Hi again;-)!

Okay..thing i got it - guess it should be something like

//get source image
RegionType largestRegion = this->GetInput()->GetLargestPossibleRegion();

typedef typename RegionType::SizeType ImageSize;
ImageSize size = largestRegion.GetSize();

std::cout << size[0] << "," << size[1] << std::endl;

To adress the second question:
Actually i'll have to create new subimages of a cerain size- so just
skip the second question;-). Anyway subimaging should be done by
"Regions" i guess...

thanks!

greetings

mat