[Insight-users] Fedora-RHEL packages

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 22 12:42:07 EST 2009

Hi Mario,

Thanks for volunteering,

It will be great to have ITK and WrapITK packages for Fedora.

We attempt to coordinate the packaging efforts in the following
Wiki page,
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Linux_and_Cygwin_Package_Maintainers
(but it is clearly not up to date).

Please add your name to the table.

You can create your Wiki account by simply using your email at
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup

  Please let us know if you find any problem,