[Insight-users] Atan2ImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 1 17:44:57 EST 2009

Hi Jesus,

The usage is as follows:

  // Declare the type for the Atan filter
  typedef itk::Atan2ImageFilter<
    InputImageType, InputImageType, OutputImageType  >  FilterType;

  // Create the  Filter
  FilterType::Pointer filter = FilterType::New();

  // Connect the input images
  filter->SetInput1( sinImage );
  filter->SetInput2( cosImage );

    // Execute the filter
  filter->Update();

  // Get the Smart Pointer to the Filter Output
  OutputImageType::Pointer outputImage = filter->GetOutput();

BTW: This filter was missing a test,
we are committing one under

Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters/
                  itkAtan2ImageFilterTest.cxx