[Insight-users] Reading 4D images from Dicom files, in a generic manner

poireau joelthelion at laposte.net
Wed May 13 08:21:54 EDT 2009

Hi Mathieu,

I'm not sure I understand your message. Are you planning to focus only on
Cardiac, or are you ready to tackle 2D+t and 3D+t as a whole? Of course the
latter would be much more interesting and difficult. I can send you Cardiac
Pet, Pulmonary CT and probably Cardiac MR data, would that be enough for a
start? I bet some people on this list could send a lot more :)

Thanks,

joel