[Insight-users] fast marching level set application

shoosh moosh babygirl_25 at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 12:38:52 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to run the FastMarchingLevelSet application in InsightApplications, but it's not working.
The GUI opens and I am able to load a 3D image, but then when I click on the first step in the pipeline (the button that calculates the Gradient Magnitude) I get this error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ExceptionObject'
what():  /home/shoosh/InsightToolkit-3.10.2/Code/Common/itkImportImageContainer.txx:194:
Failed to allocate memory for image.
Aborted

The image size is 740 x 540 x 550 and it is a short type. Is the problem that the image is too big? If so what can I do?
Thanks,