[Insight-users] still can not build--IBSRClassification application

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 17:34:20 EST 2009

Hi, Luis:

I changed the CMakeList.txt file as you suggested, but I can not build the IBSR classifcation.

Here is what changed on the cmakelist

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4)
PROJECT( IBSRClassification )
SET( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS 1 )
IF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )
  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
ENDIF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

I copy IBSRClassifaction in to a folder IBSR, I have my build foler in IBSR.
Then I went in to build folder, type ccmake ../IBSRClassification.

Can you please tell me how to make it works?
I may have similar problem when I write my own template function as individual filels. Finally I put the function implemenation in the header. I think I can learn a lot to make the progam flexibel once I can sovel this problem.

Best regards

Baoyun

Below is the error message:

/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:192: error: expected initializer before \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd<\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd token
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:193: error: \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdReaderType\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd has not been declared
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:193: error: expected initializer before \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdreader\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:197: error: \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdReaderType\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd has not been declared
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:197: error: expected initializer before \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdspacing\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:198: error: \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdReaderType\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd has not been declared
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:198: error: expected initializer before \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdsize\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:201: error: \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdspacing\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd was not declared in this scope
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:202: error: \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdsize\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd was not declared in this scope
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:204: error: \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdreader\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd was not declared in this scope
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/IBSR/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationOutput.txx: In member function \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdvoid itk::ClassifierValidationOutput<TImage>::Execute()\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd:

________________________________
Please look inside of the CMakeLists.txt file in the directory;

    InsightApplications/IBSRValidation/IBSRClassification

You will find:

PROJECT( IBSRClassification )

IF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

ENDIF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

If you add a line:

    SET( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS 1 )

Just below the PROJECT() command, then you should be able to
configure and build this application outside of the larger set
of InsightApplications.

If you need further help with your CMakeLists.txt file,
then please post it to the ITK users list.