[Insight-users] autoexp.dat for debugging ITK types with Visual Studio

Neuhaus Jochen j.neuhaus at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Jun 30 11:56:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

the Visual Studio debugger can be customized to display custom
information for user-types by changing the autoexp.dat file. There are a
lot of articles about that on the net, e.g.
<http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/v-s/debug/article.php/c1281> or
<http://www.virtualdub.org/blog/pivot/entry.php?id=120>.
This would be really useful for ITK, as objects tend to get complex (and
have a complex inheritance hierarchy).

Before I start working on that, I want to ask, if anyone has already
adapted the autoexp.dat for ITK or VTK and is willing to share?

Regards,
 Jochen