[Insight-users] Using compiled ITK libraries

Darren Weber darren.weber.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:32:26 EDT 2009

Just for the record, in case other newbies come across this thread, you can
use MacPorts for the build and installation.  This wiki page describes how
to do this:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_MacPorts_Package_Maintainers

That page includes a description of how to run the installation and notes on
how to set the ITK_DIR for cmake.

Take care,
Darren