[Insight-users] Active Contour Without Edge

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:53:41 EDT 2009

Hi Mashid,

The code in question was actually modified and moved to the ITK Review
directory. When you compile ITK, please turn on the USE_REVIEW option in the
CMake configuration.

The level-set filters in the Review directory are divided into two parts: 1.
Solver filters and 2. Difference function filters.

Please see the implementation of the
itkScalarChanAndVeseDenseLevelSetImageFilter and
itkScalarChanAndVeseLevelSetFunction for an example to implement your own
new function.

Kishore