[Insight-users] itkScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter: Problem with Negative Origin

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 5 11:10:49 EDT 2009

Hi Lena,

A fix has been committed to the CVS repository for the
bug related to incorrect management of origin computations.

The changes are:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/itkScalarChanAndVeseDenseLevelSetImageFilter.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.5&r2=1.6&sortby=date

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/itkRegionBasedLevelSetFunctionData.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.1&r2=1.2&sortby=date

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/itkMultiphaseDenseFiniteDifferenceImageFilter.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.4&r2=1.5&sortby=date

Curiously, the code in question was marked as "suspicious"
code during the code review that was performed when moving
these new classes into the Code/Review directory.

If you have a chance,
please update your CVS checkout (or apply the patches above)
and give it a try with your image.

  Please let us know what you find,