[Insight-users] InvertIntensityImageFilter

Sam Sun wxdl.jx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:34:23 EDT 2009

Can you please help me to see if I apply InvertIntensityImageFilter
correctly or not as in enclosed code snippet?

I have no idea why the output image is blank. Your kind help is greatly
appreciated.

// Invert intensity of the image
    itk::InvertIntensityImageFilter<InputImageType,InputImageType>::Pointer
invertImage;
    invertImage =
itk::InvertIntensityImageFilter<InputImageType,InputImageType>::New();
    invertImage->SetInput(inputImage->GetOutput());

    try
        {
            invertImage->Update();
        }
        catch( itk::ExceptionObject & exception )
        {
            std::cout << "Problems in shrinking the image" << std::endl;
            std::cout << exception << std::endl;
            return 1;
        }
// End of invert intensity