[Insight-users] Accessing ITK from R (www.r-project.org)

C.Cagatay Bilgin bilgic at cs.rpi.edu
Wed Jul 29 11:48:26 EDT 2009

I just want to reply to the "why is it needed part"
The R language is used very commonly among
the statisticians and actually this is what wikipedia
says about it:

"The R language has become a de facto standard among
statisticians for the development of statistical software,[4][5]
and is widely used for statistical software development and
data analysis."

Best regards,
Cemal Cagatay Bilgin,
Ph.D Candidate in Computer Science Department at RPI
bilgic at cs.rpi.edu - http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~bilgic
Lally 01A, 110 8th Street Troy, NY 12180-3590, USA.
Tel: (518) 276-8489, Fax:(518) 276-4033