[Insight-users] Texture Filter

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:08:44 EST 2009

Hi Marsall,

Just in case you might be interested, another set of texture
measurements based on run-length matrices is available via the
following IJ publication

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1374

The API of the corresponding classes is identical to that of the
classes pointed out by Karthik so they should be relatively easy to
use in addition to the cooccurrence-matrix-based classes.

Nick