[Insight-users] reading a dicom series to a volume

shoosh moosh babygirl_25 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:10:30 EST 2009

I'm trying to read a Dicom series as a volume. I'm getting this error during the reading process (during execution of reader->Update() ):

itk::ExceptionObject (0xb7c006a8)Location: "TElement* itk::ImportImageContainer<TElementIdentifier, TElement>::AllocateElements(TElementIdentifier) const [with TElementIdentifier = long unsigned int, TElement = short int]" File: /home/shaza/Insight/Code/Common/itkImportImageContainer.txxLine: 194Description: Failed to allocate memory for image.

I attached the source file.
I don't understand what could have caused such an error.