[Insight-users] reinitialize level set / NeighborhoodExtractor

chensiqi pidanchen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:31:35 EST 2009

Hi, ITKers.

I try to use ReinitializeLevelSetImageFilter, the  narrow banding is used. But the output narrow band only contains the inward part whereas the outward band is missing. I trace the code to LevelSetNeighborhoodExtractor class member funtion "Locate" which is supposed to return both the pixels immediately inside and outside the level set contour. But in my case, only inside pixels are returned here.

Thanks for the help.
Siqi