[Insight-users] Exemples on heart images registration?

Nora Nora nora_droit at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 2 08:36:38 EST 2009

Hi Luis,
I tried DeformableRegistration1.cxx and It worked correctly. My question now:
 Are there tools in VTK to visualize output files especially VectorDeformationField.MHD?
Would you orient me to some examples using .MHD and .hdr format?
Excuse me Luis for these stupid questions! I am  beginner in ITK-VTK.
Thanks,
Nora