[Insight-users] Install with Borland

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 23 08:34:31 EST 2009

Hi Hind,

We apologize for not having Borland-specific instruction in
our Tutorial.

You will find, however, instructions for Borland in the
following FAQ entry:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#Borland_5.5_Compiler_Issues

In general:

  1) You ask CMake to generate Makefiles for Borland

  2) This will generate a directory tree with Makefiles
     in your Binary directory.

  3) Then you run these makefiles by using the Borland Make

You have to make sure that you use the Borland Make and not
the VS nmake, nor the gnu gmake tool.