[Insight-users] cmake warning

Steven Manos s.manos at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 09:42:36 EST 2009

Hi,

On 12 Feb 2009, at 14:36, Arepi wrote:
> After I installed cmake the ITK_DIR set automazically but I dont found
> nowhere ITKCommon.lib on my computer. Can you tell me how can I
> configure
> and build ITk correct?

You need to run make and make install to get those libraries installed.

Then you will find the libraries in $install_path/lib/InsightToolkit

Once you have installed ITK correctly, this is an example of a
CMakeLists.txt file which compiles ITK into a user application -

PROJECT(itktool CXX)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ADD_EXECUTABLE(segtool a.cc  b.cc  c.cc  main.cc  d.cc)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(segtool ITKAlgorithms ITKBasicFilters ITKCommon
ITKFEM
ITKIO ITKNrrdIO ITKNumerics ITKSpatialObject ITKStatistics ITKniftiio
ITKznz)

When you run cmake you have to specify the ITK_DIR

Steven.