[Insight-users] How large is the built InsightApplications directory?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 7 13:24:03 EST 2009

Hi Zein,

My builds of InsightApplications have the following size:

   A) Ubuntu GNU/Linux with gcc 4.2:                    1.2 Gb
   B) Visual Studio 8, Windows Vista 64bits, Release :  2.2 Gb

I don't have a Debug build, but ... 6Gb sound a bit excessive...

May it be that you have compiled this for both Debug and Release. ?

    What is your operating system ?
    What is your compiler ?