[Insight-users] 2d/3d registration framework released ?

Philipp Steininger phil.steininger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:09:40 EST 2009

Hello Hassan,

as already announced, we published our extended ITK-based
2D/3D-registration-framework here:
http://ibia.umit.at/ResearchGroup/Phil/web/Simple2D3DRegistrationFramework.html

You can find a simple 'technical report' regarding this framework there.
Furthermore, you can download the source / binaries / data / configuration
files.
Please note that the publication is really compact. However, we're going to
publish a paper at the Insight Journal soon which will explain this topic
(and some more advanced features) in more detail.

Hope that helps,

philipp