[Insight-users] Problem in DeformableRegistration3DTimeSeries

Anand Neema neema.anand at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 03:10:09 EST 2009

Hello to all,I am a ITK User.I have one problem in an application.DeformableRegistration3DTimeSeries (Sample Application) provided with toolkit is working properly, but when the same code from that application I try to build in my application, then it is not working properly. Rather it works on our Server but not on the systems connected to that server.Build process is completed successfully, there is no problem in built the application. After build, when I run the .exe file and try to load a DICOM Series the application terminates.
I run the application in debug mode, and it is throwing an exception as:CXX0030: Error: expression cannot be evaluated.
Any kind of help would be appreciated
Thanks & Regds,Anand Neema