[Insight-users] enhance a dicom serie using polar coordinate

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 8 18:56:33 EDT 2009

Hi Syrine,

We will like to help you, but we will need better descriptions
of what you need.

Are you saying that you want to convert an image to polar
coordinates ?

Why are you using polar coordinates ?

Is this an ultrasound image ?

In general you should assume that if you don't get an answer
to your questions, is mostly an indication that your questions
wasn't clear enough....