[Insight-users] build ManagedITK-3.6.0.2 error

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 03:18:13 EDT 2008

Hi Huang,

You have uncovered a bug/typo in itkNumericTrainsCovariantVectorPixel.h:

template <> class NumericTraits<CovariantVector<unsigned long, 2> > {
public:
  typedef unsigned long ValueType;
  typedef CovariantVector<unsigned long, 2> PrlongType;

should read

template <> class NumericTraits<CovariantVector<unsigned long, 2> > {
public:
  typedef unsigned long ValueType;
  typedef CovariantVector<unsigned long, 2> PrintType; // <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It looks like someone did a replace on int for long and converted
PrintType to PrlongType. There are about 7-8 of the same typos in the
file.

I have logged a bug:
    http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=7732

In the meantime, you can make the changes locally.

For your information, ManagedITK 3.6.02 should also compile against
ITK 3.8, if you would rather the latest ITK version.

Regards, Dan