[Insight-users] python and itk

David Fuentes fuentesdt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 14:48:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a few general python/ITK questions.

-What sort of ITK functionality is provided through the python interface?
-Where can I read about the implementation details/philosophy of the python itk wrappers?
-In general, is there a way to find the source code (C++ or python)
for a give python function call? ctags don't seem to work well with the
example python scripts.
-What kind of debugger is typically used?
-Can I access/change pixel values in an image from the python interface?

Thank you,
David Fuentes