[Insight-users] ITK example compiling problem on Linux

pinpress sb_ji at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:52:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was able to use CMake and Visual Studio on Windows to compile correctly
the example DeformableRegistration5.cxx. However, I was not able to compile
it correctly on Linux, and it keeps reporting the following error:

Scanning dependencies of target LevelSetRegistration
[100%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/LevelSetRegistration.dir/DeformableRegistration5.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib64/libtiff.so', needed by
`LevelSetRegistration'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/LevelSetRegistration.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Please note that I have changed the executable to LevelSetRegistration, but
it did not have any effect on the compiling issue. Anyone knows why? thanks
a lot.