[Insight-users] vesselness calculation

zephyrusara at gmail.com zephyrusara at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:28:52 EST 2008

I just found that in the
itkMultiScaleHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter, the GetOutput
is the vesselness measure.

Hope I am right.

Thank you all the same!

On Nov 19, 2008 7:09pm, Andinet Enquobahrie <andinet.enqu at kitware.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Sara Zhu zephyrusara at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> hi All,
>

> I am trying to get the vesselness matrix of an image (2D or 3D). I read
about the insight journal paper "Vessel Enhancing Diffusion Filter". The
MultiScaleHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter is useful,
however, the result seems to be the filtered image. What I actually want is
the value of vesselness in each pixel, then I will input the vesselness
value into other function.