[Insight-users] CMake is halted at 39%!!

Michael Schmidt michael at familie-schmidt.com
Sun Jun 29 04:12:25 EDT 2008

Hi Hadi,

we had this problem a few weeks ago on this mailing list, it is probably due
to bugs in Visual Studio. Here is my response to an other user on that
topic:

=============

I had a similar problem some months ago. I don't remember it well, but I
think it was some issue with the VC++ 6.0 compiler having troubles on
multiprocessor/-core systems. Have you installed the latest Service Pack (SP
6)? I think installing it solved the problem on my machine.

You can get it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A8494EDB-2E89-4676-A16A-5C5477CB9713&displaylang=en

@Luis: As this problem still keeps popping up, and it is very annoying
because you don't find much information on it: Is there a wiki page where we
should enclose this hint?

Regards, Michael