[Insight-users] Bayesian formulation which was implemented in Level Set Framework

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 22 12:52:40 EDT 2008

Hi Mostafa,

Could you please elaborate on what you call a

         "Bayesian region growing algorithm"

Please post a better description to the mailing list.

---

In the meantime:

You may want to look at the ConfidenceConnectedImageFilter,
which performs a region growing by using a z-score criteria.

You may find also useful to familiarize yourself with the
classes of the Statistical framework.

They are described in the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf