[Insight-users] Still unable to : Atttempting to build DicomImageViewer

wwhartenby at physics.ucsd.edu wwhartenby at physics.ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 19 11:27:31 EDT 2008

Hi
  Thanks for the quick response. However, I still get the same error
messages. I have included my cmakelists.txt below; please note I
included the original cmakelists.txt at the bottom. It looks like in the
original cmakelists, I declared LINK_LIBRARIES, and that picked up those
libraries.
  In particular, I find it odd that error 10 is an unresolved symbol that
is in numeric traits.
  I am using MS visual studio, I have attached the .sol file, if that's
any help.
  Thanks again
Will