[Insight-users] I'm not invite any one to join Zorpia???

Niels Dekker niels-xtk at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 8 08:22:17 EDT 2008

Hi Yasser,

You wrote:
> I'm not write or invite any one !!!! they maybe hack my E-mail and
> send this invitation . Sorry!!

It's quite bad, when they use your mail address to get access to this
mailing list!  If they do it again, maybe you should change your ITK
user account.

Actually they tried to use my mail address as well, 3 months ago.
Luckily I got an automatic message from the mailing list, "Mailman
awaits moderator approval", which allowed me to cancel.

Please note: your e-mail to the mailing list contained the whole spam
message itself, as "Forwarded Message"!  I think you shouldn't do that
anymore. Otherwise the spammers might get more "hits", because ITK users
might click on your e-mail accidentally!

Kind regards,

  Niels