[Insight-users] Generic Image Reader

Sumit Kumar dost_4_ever at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 11:07:25 EST 2008

Hey Andinet
Thank you for the pointer. I was however more
interested in an itk implementation, rather than a vtk
implementation (my work is in itk). A couple of years
back a similar question was asked.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2002-May/000455.html

My problem is more or less based on the solution
proposed by Jarek, and becomes an issue of accessing
the objects outside the braces.

I will give you my code and maybe you can share some
input
if (g==2)
{
itk::ImageFileReader< GImageType2D >::Pointer
fileReader = itk::ImageFileReader<
GImageType2D::New();
}
else
if (g==3)
{
itk::ImageFileReader< CImageType2D >::Pointer
fileReader = itk::ImageFileReader<
CImageType2D::New();
}

The point being, I would like to access "filereader"
outside the braces using a pointer. How do I go about
doing that ? The definitions of GImageTyp2D and
CImageType2D were previously defined in my earlier
mail.
Thanks
Sumit

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/