AW: [Insight-users] image orientation and registration, current status? : STATUS UPDATE

J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl
Mon Feb 11 08:51:41 EST 2008

>thanks again for your detailed advice. In between I performed some
tests >and everything is working fine now - exactly as you described.
>In addition to the image direction topic I had a little bug in my
routine >where I import the image into itk which causes additional
confusion to me >(direction where not properly set).

I'm just being curious here, but what were your problems? I'm using
itk::ImageFileReader (which in turn uses the GdcmIO class) and the
directions are being read correctly, as far as I know, that is.

best,
Jeroen