No subject

Mon Dec 15 09:51:36 EST 2008

arrival functions (for two different initial seeds). From these the
gradient is computed, then the dot product, and finally thresholded
for values when the dot product > 0. Therefore I suspect that you will
not see any difference in the output of the CollidingFrontsImageFilter
for different seed values -- the gradient information extracted from
the arrival functions will be the same, even they are slightly offset.

For your reference, I have attached two images showing what happens
with different seed values using the FastMarchingImageFilter.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan