[Insight-users] ConnectedThresholdImageFilter - GrayScale Output

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 27 09:57:40 EST 2008

Hi Paulo,

If what you want is to get the original grayscale intensity values inside
the segmented region,
then you may want to use the MaskImageFilter:

http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MaskImageFilter.html

and pass to it as inputs:

  a) the original image
  b) the output of the ConnectedThresholdImageFilter

---------