[Insight-users] DICOM Header Info

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 03:51:16 EST 2008

'lo,

  I still do not understand why both of you are all that.

  Do you understand that gdcm is *part* of ITK ? Take for instance the
two examples: ImageReadDicomSeriesWrite.cxx &
DicomImageReadPrintTags.cxx. I am sure if you turn BUILD_EXAMPLES:ON
in your cmake config they'll build just fine *without* any system or
external gdcm...

Why make things simple when you can make them complicated ...

--
Mathieu