[Insight-users] Re : Re : Re : errors in building DeformableModelSimplexMesh, LiverTumorSegmentationExample and InsightSNAP appplications

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 17 06:45:48 EST 2008

Hi Luis,
I have configurated FLTK 1.1.7 with Cmake and now its working without any problem.
Thanks a lot
Best reagrds
Juliette

________________________________
De : Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
À : Juliette Deniau <juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr>
Cc : insight-users at itk.org
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 10 Décembre 2008, 19h30mn 39s
Objet : Re: Re : Re : [Insight-users] errors in building DeformableModelSimplexMesh, LiverTumorSegmentationExample and InsightSNAP appplications

Hi Juliette,

Thanks for the information about the version of FLTK that you are using.

FLTK 1.1.7, should work fine.

(That's what I use in my Ubuntu machine).

On a second look, I notice that you are linking against

                "fltkimagesd.lib"

which is the Debug version of FLTK.

Are you compiling the rest of the code for Debug mode ?
(both ITK and InsightApplications) ?

Also,
Are you configuring FLTK with CMake ?

FLTK 1.1.7 carries a CMakeLists.txt file, and therefore can
be configured with CMake just as you do for ITK and VTK.

This tend to make easier to link against that version of FLTK.

  Please let us know about the questions above,