[Insight-users] Re : Re : errors in building DeformableModelSimplexMesh, LiverTumorSegmentationExample and InsightSNAP appplications

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 9 08:18:57 EST 2008

Hi Luis,
I built Insight Applications with FLTK 1.1.7 as you have suggested but I still got the same errors with the 3 same projects.
Any help or suggestion?
Thank you
Juiliette

________________________________
De : Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
À : Juliette Deniau <juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr>
Cc : insight-users at itk.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 4 Décembre 2008, 19h35mn 50s
Objet : Re: Re : [Insight-users] errors in building DeformableModelSimplexMesh, LiverTumorSegmentationExample and InsightSNAP appplications

Hi Juliette,

Thanks for the additional information.

Could you please give it a try using FLTK 1.1.7  ?

This is what we usualy combine with Insight Applications.

Please let us know how it goes...