[Insight-users] Re : which version of FLTK must be uesd with Itk ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 31 10:49:51 EDT 2008

Hi Martine,

This is a common mistake of Windows users.

It is likely that you have build FLTK in Release mode,
and then attempted to build you application in Debug mode.

You *MUST* build all your libraries using the same compilation mode.

That's probably the reason why the application is searching for a
library in the Debug subdirectory of FLTK, and it is not finding
it there.