[Insight-users] ITK Build with Warning level 4

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:56:09 EDT 2008

Branislav,

Why are you using warning level 4? Is this something you routinely do
when you start a new project? My version of Visual Studio says that
this performs lint-like processing but is not recommended for routine
use. It might be worthwhile to do this once to clear up some of the
more serious warnings, but I'm pretty sure we won't be able to clean
up all of the warnings. This looks like a major undertaking.

Bill